What is a cookie?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to the terminal (PC, computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) of the user when entering to certain web pages and that remain stored in its memory (HDD, SD, etc.). Cookies allow, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or his computer, see which pages are visited, connection time, analyze the performance of a page, if there are technical problems, etc. Depending on the information contained therein and how the terminal is used, can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies exist?
There are several types of cookies depending on different criteria: Depending on the owner:
- Own cookies: are those that belong to DMG.
- Third party cookies: those which are owned by a third party, other than DMG, which will whoever tries to information gathered.
Depending on its purpose:
- Technical and / or customization Cookies: they are those that serve to improve service, locate incidents, recognize the user, etc.
- Analysis and / or advertising Cookies: they are those that serve to analyze information on navigation and provide advertising, either generic or custom.
Why using cookies?
Cookies are used to offer services and / or personalized advertising, to analyze the performance of the system, recognize you when you access user, locate incidents and problems that may arise and solve them in the shortest possible time, and to analyze and measure the use and activity of the website.
Is my consent needed to set a cookie?
Consent for the installation of technical cookies that are strictly necessary for the provision of a service of the information society expressly requested by the recipient is not required. For the rest, the consent of the person concerned may be requested by different ways. In the case of DMG, we will understand it awarded if you continue using the website, without prejudice that at any time you can exit and disable cookies.
What cookies DMG currently uses?
- Technique: are own cookies, session, identification, configuration and registration strictly necessary for user identification and to provide the services requested by the user. The information obtained through the same is treated only by DMG.
- Analysis: are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do your browsing discussed only on our website in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
Cookies used by DMG analysis are as follows:
AddThis is a technology company that allows websites and their users to easily share content with others through sharing icons and social bookmarking destinations. The AddThis cookies are used in order to enable the content to be shared. More information: http://www.addthis.com/privacy.
How I can disable cookies?
Most browsers show how to configure your browser to not accept cookies, to notify you whenever you receive a new cookie, and to completely disable them. To control what use you want to be done of your information, you can configure the browser on your terminal in the way it deems most appropriate for you. In any case, we do note that if the technical and / or functional cookies are disabled, the website quality may decrease or it can be more difficult to identify you. We show you the following links where you can find more information about the different browsers:
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647.
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-en/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we.
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US.